Right or wrong?am i the right guy?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dorwin thuga, Jan 13, 2018.

1. dorwin thuga

dorwin thuga Registered User

I live in Namibia I know of some Masons, i read my bible almost daily i pray almost daily. I believe in books like proverbs and Ecclesiastes which where reflections of king Solomon a proverb is a phrase that is advice and truth must do or must not do, i believe my company grows by me obeying my 10 commandments and keeping the laws of nature that is light. Do you think i should be a Mason or i don't fit?

2. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

I don’t think any of us can really say. We must actually know you. I would encourage you to contact Masons where you are.

Warrior1256 and Bloke like this.
  3. dorwin thuga

Thank you.

4. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

I agree with Bro Glen

5. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Well put.

6. dorwin thuga

Well thank you, i can't wait to try and be part, king Solomon in the bible says give knowledge to him in the days of his youth and by that i stay upright and practice it daily,i agree that joining is what God pushes me to find light.maybe i am crazy.

7. Mike Martin

Mike Martin Eternal Apprentice Premium Member

The Grand Lodge of England has a District Grand Lodge in Namibia, you're best bet would be to make contact with it and ask about membership of one of its Lodges.

I would recommend that you send a letter introducing yourself and telling them why you would like to become a Freemason to:

Alan L.E. Simmonds,
    District Grand Secretary,
    PO Box 20690
    Windhoek
    Namibia

David612 likes this.

Share My Freemasonry