Rings

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Ary, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Ary

Ary Registered User

I would like to have my ring custom made. If anyone has any contacts in Texas that can make one, I would love to have there contact info. Thanks....

2. robert leachman

robert leachman Registered User

Try Reiner's jewelry on Westheimer in Houston
    Don't have their number handy
    Ask for Brother Irvin

3. Sergeantshriner

Sergeantshriner Premium Member

I had mine made custom at unitems.de they have really nice basic designs for a low price. Even though they are out of Germany, I got mine in mail in about 3 weeks.

4. Ary

Ary Registered User

Thanks brothers for the info.

5. vanderson78102

vanderson78102 Registered User

Gordon Spurlock makes excellent rings as well. I have two of them. Just do a Google search for him.

6. Michael Hatley

Michael Hatley Premium Member

Brother John Marrow lives in the Houston area and makes very affordable rings:

http://store.jemsbyjem.com/

Don't know if he does custom work, but he is very accessible via email and is the real deal. I will say that he is a partially disabled brother and he does his work by hand, himself. Not only a good value, but it helps a worthy brother.

7. Bro Mike

Bro Mike Registered User

Ricky Wilson Jewlery www.rwilsonmfg.com - 7115 Woodrow Avenue, Austin - (512) 467-6131

Ricky is a Brother at Hill City Lodge and he has done awesome work on my antique ring. Also I have seen several custom masonic pieces he has made. All were top notch.

8. Ary

Ary Registered User

Thanks brothers,
    Maybe I can finally get somewhere on this whole ring thing. I've been searching high and low. Just hadn't been able to find something different.

9. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

I have a close friend that makes a series of rings and custom rings in stainless steel and sterling. The stainless ones are great for people to wear to work. Check out the images. Most run around $100. He is an officer in our York Rite and will be our WM next year at Mina.

Attached Files:

10. Ary

Ary Registered User

Beathard what is the contact info to your friend?

11. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

Sent pm

12. calee

calee Registered User

The rings pictures on his website are the same ones as on Gordon Spurlock's.

Share My Freemasonry