My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Role call of officers

How many officers do we have, and what office?

• Worshipful Master

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Senior Warden

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Junior Warden

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Senior or Junior Deacon

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Senior or Junior Steward

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Treasurer

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Secretary

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Tiler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaplain

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Marshal or Master of Ceremony’s

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
How many officers do we have, and what office?
Sorry that I had to double up on some, but the pole would only allow 10. Please add your office.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
I'm the Senior Warden of Gonzales Lodge #30 but, I am also the Acting Master of the Lodge too...... Our elected Master passed away in late September. :(

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
We are looking to put more emphasis on the MoC role in our Lodge but want it to be more than just introducing candidates, does your lodge have duties for the MoC above the esoteric duties?

TexMass

I actually went from JW to WM. After my year in the East I have taken a step back into the SW position to fulfill my traditional obligations

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Junior Deacon here.

The MC at our Lodge introduces the Candidates, Pledges to the Flags, keeps track/log/contact with the New Brothers working their way through the degrees, & keeps up with the "white board" that lists all the Brothers and their stage of degree work in-progress.

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
The MC at our Lodge introduces the Candidates, Pledges to the Flags, keeps track/log/contact with the New Brothers working their way through the degrees, & keeps up with the "white board" that lists all the Brothers and their stage of degree work in-progress.

Not a bad list of duties at all.

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
Junior Deacon here.

We do not have an MC. These duties sound more like our Senior Deacon.

BTW, I am Chaplain.

ddreader

Premium Member
Premium Member
junior warden league city #1053----------------senior deacon Scottish knights of saint Andrew Galveston valley

tom268

I voted Master of Ceremonies, as I did this for 9 years. My current office does not exist in the US. I'm Assistant WM.