My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safety Manager Seeking Position in San Antonio, Texas Area

Texas.mason

Brethren,
Thank you for creating this Thread.

I am Jason S. West, a MM and Chaplain with Kelly Lodge #1131 AF&AM, San Antonio, Texas. I have 17 years experience in the Occupational Safety and Health field in Construction, General Industry, and Oil & Gas. I am currently employed and driving the 2 1/2 hours to Fort Hood everyday. The project that I am on is ending very soon. I need to find a position in the San Antonio area. This will help me to have more time with my family and more time for Masonry.

I am an OSHA trainer. I teach most safety related classes. My resume and references are available upon request. I can work on construction projects, manufacturing plants, oil & gas, etc.

Thank you for your consideration.

F&S,
Jason S. West
jwest.safety@gmail.com

Txmason

Bro. West,

Try www.workintexas.org

And google "rig zone " they are an oil and gas employment website. Plus checkout the various oil and gass companies like Exxon and Shell.

Coupe

Go to indeed.com Bp was looking for a safety manger last week. Kiewit in ingleside tx is also looking

crono782

Premium Member
i work for XTO (a subsidary of exxon). I'll check the internal job boards and see if i can dig something up.

EDIT: hmm, i checked and all i found was a Senior Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator in Sidney, MT. probably a little further away than you were looking, hah.

Last edited: