Sanctum Sanctorum

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by pointwithinacircle2, Oct 29, 2014.

1. pointwithinacircle2

pointwithinacircle2 Rapscallion Premium Member

I have seen the site http://www.thesanctumsanctorum.com/ mentioned on this forum. I am wondering if someone here can help me with a question about this forum. I am a registered user on the SS forum. I have a user name and password, and I can log in. Once logged in the only forums I can see are "Rules and Mission Statement" and "Forum News and announcements". I can read these threads, but I cannot reply to a thread or start a new thread. When I try to do either of these things I get the following error:

pointwithinacircle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I have tried to send my question directly to the message board using the "Contact Us" link but no one has responded. Is there anyone on this forum who knows how I can resolve this problem?

Thanks

2. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

I'm a member there and I seem to recall having a to wait some time before my account was activated as well. I don't remember if I contacted somebody or I just kept checking until it worked.

3. Morris

Morris Premium Member

Scroll down past all that text you posted and select "register". Scroll down again and put in info to create an account. After that you get this message:

Thank you for registering, Name. An email has been dispatched to email@xxx.com with details on how to activate your account. Click here to return to where you were previously.

You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.

4. pointwithinacircle2

Thanks for the reply. I created a new user name, registered it, and clicked on the link in the email so my registration is complete. But I still can't post. Hopefully an administrator at the site will see my new account and activate it.

5. chrmc

chrmc Registered User

I think that the SS is slightly selective in who them approve as members. I've tried registering once or twice too, but have never gotten past the initial stage either as you describe.

6. jjjjjggggg

jjjjjggggg Premium Member

Sorry I can't resist... but maybe this is where all the "high-ranking" masons go to be illuminati? ;-)

7. Zack

Zack Registered User

They can't be too selective....I'm a registered user.

coachn and chrmc like this.
  8. Brother JC

Brother JC Moderating Staff Staff Member

It has been deathly quiet there lately, perhaps the admins are busy conspiring...

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

9. goomba

goomba Neo-Antient Site Benefactor

GASP HE KNOWS!!! Release the Kraken!

coachn and jjjjjggggg like this.
  10. Morris

Morris Premium Member

Yeah. I see what you're saying now. There are no forums open for me either.

11. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

I joined quite some time ago so I forget how it went down exactly.

12. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

I'm the new Administrator of TSS. Your account should be good to go.

13. pointwithinacircle2

Thank you! It works fine now.

Share My Freemasonry