My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satan

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
So Satan was the Top Gun Angel in Heaven yet became jealous of God. But if there's no sin in Heaven, why did Satan become jealous? If God somehow allowed it, what is his justification? It's like Adam and Eve. God created the perfect pair, yet tempted them with the tree of life. But if God KNEW they would become imperfect by Eve eating the Apple why put it there? Did God wish all along that we would fall? The more I think, the more I just don't know.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Me to Brother Blake, but it is not the destination it is the journey. Some say we are here just to be conscience of the worlds God created but if that where the case why would he give us brians full of curiosty after watching a nature show a guy said "there is only one specis that can save all other specis and that is the human race" which really made me think we are here for a combination of things probably but most of all for creating energy that is good with acts of charity. I cannot really say what it is all about but for myself and even then I must really on faith to see me to reason.

by the way this post got the gears turning, great one Brother Blake.

LRG

Premium Member
Double edged sword.

We are taught, that by our our own choice we can be good or bad. Our Almighty gave us a heart, brain and spirit to guide our way. The way we choose to craft our road, our vessel, is the true test of time.
Therefore only us true Master CraftsMen will be allowed into that****.

The bad one was placed to lead the bad ones but good will always prevail.
So then why does Our Father just not allow only good people to be placed? Well what worthiness would that be?

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
Satan! This is a very deep subject, all angels where created by God, somewhere able to sin and somewhere not able to sin. We must remember that God gave Adam and Eve a free will, why, because He wants us to serve Him, not by force but because we won’t too. I know this is a short answer but we do not have the room to cover this subject completely.
Two trees; Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
I hope this has helped?