My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scientology, Spitituallity, Souls....

HKTidwell

Premium Member
So the other day me and dad were at the facility, things were a bit slow due to the cold air. I'm reading a news article and out of no where dad says something to the effect of "What do you know about Thetan?". Caught off guard and trying to make the switch from a news article to Thetans my mind was a bit confused. I'm like what are Thetans? So dad reads an article to me. Not sure what article it was but I was watching Fringe tonight and I'm like blame it on a Thetan!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thetan

What are your thoughts and opinions? I've heard the theory about the body weighing less after death due to your soul leaving never knew where the theory came from. Anyways I look forward to hearing ya'lls thoughts.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
IMO, Scientology is not a religion. If you research the beliefs and requirements one needs in order to "progress" you'll be rolling on the floor. The sci-fi alone is enough to give 2001 a run for it's money!