My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Rite Research Society's Heredom #18

The 2010 edition of the Scottish Rite Research Society's collected papers, Heredom (Vol. 18), arrived today.

Papers include:

• The Degree of the Noachite or Prussian Knight by Arturo de Hoyos and S. Brent Morris

• Joseph Cerneau, His Masonic Bodies, and His Grand Consistory's Minute Book — Part 1 by Alain Bernheim

• Royal Arch of Solomon and the Influence of Wonder in the Rite by Mark C. Phillips

• Jacobite vs, Hanoverian Claims for Masonic Antiquity and Authenticity by Marsha Keith Schuchard

• Theological Conundrums from the "Burned Over District" as the Key to Mormonism for Freemasonry by Peter Paul Fuchs

• The Masonic Roots of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn by Mark E. Koltko-Rivera

• The Symbolic Camp of the 32°: Mysteries of Sacred Geometry & Masonic Astronomy by Ion Lazar​

Yearly dues are $52, and includes 4 issues of the Plumbline newsletter, the annual issue of Heredom, and a bonus book, along with a 10% discount on Research Society books and Research Society items.
25683662-3633638465409690102

More...

jwhoff

Premium Member
• Jacobite vs, Hanoverian Claims for Masonic Antiquity and Authenticity by Marsha Keith Schuchard

I found this article most interesting. I've heard much talk of Ms. Schuchard's work and now know personally why everyone is so excited.

Read this article! Again, as members of the inter-circle of this research body have expressed in various ways over the years: You're going to get the truth about masonry which can and will occasionally ruffle your own feathers.

We should always be masonic enough to receive and discertain more light.