My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secrecy

LK600

Premium Member
I used only one example of applying the genuine secrets. Taking my one example and applying it in a jocular way to a local political party does not seem to me like a serious response to my proposition.
Granted, but your comment was ambiguous at best. Beyond that, I think the issue some have had (with your comment) is plausibility and or probability.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Beyond that, I think the issue some have had (with your comment) is plausibility and or probability.
Masonry is a science. Plausibility is irrelevant. It is a matter of experiment.
LOL! Masonry is science AND art. The Plausibility of science and art is render-able as fact; false hyperbolic claims, not so much and hence irrelevant.

LK600

Premium Member
Masonry is a science. Plausibility is irrelevant. It is a matter of experiment.
Masonry being a science is called a perspective. Whether something is irrelevant to a conversation is usually determined by more than one party involved. Otherwise, it is called an opinion. I was attempting to help but it doesn't appear needed.

LK600

Premium Member
I have described Masonic experiments on various fora but it is rare for any one to attempt them.

Then I have been unlucky enough to have never come across them in this fora. In a different thread of topic, I would find it most interesting.

Will we wait for another 300 years hoping for time and circumstance to restore the genuine secrets?

I do not know... Right now I'm just focusing on getting us through this thread without intentional or unintentional misunderstanding's. :)

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
I have described Masonic experiments on various fora but it is rare for any one to attempt them.
Yes, and you were greeted by similar responses from the other members.
Will we wait for another 300 years hoping for time and circumstance to restore the genuine secrets?
You might wait, if you live that long. Most likely others will not waste their time chasing your pipedream, banishing it to the dusty regions of fancy. They will more likely pursue becoming flawless actors of ritual or simply join the ranks of the F.A.A. (Freemasonic Alumni Association) when they realize in what they are really involved.

Last edited:

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I do not know... Right now I'm just focusing on getting us through this thread without intentional or unintentional misunderstanding's. :)
LOL!
Yes, and you were greeted by similar responses from the other members.
Yep.
You might wait, if you live that long. Most likely others will not waste their time chasing your pipedream, banishing it to the dusty regions of fancy. They will more likely pursue becoming flawless actors of ritual or simply join the ranks of the F.A.A. (Freemasonic Alumni Association) when they realize in what they are really involved.
True.

GKA

Premium Member

Masonry is an experience, more than anything else, each brother receives his in a different way and is affected differently as well, who is right to say one experience is valid and another invalid?
If this is what you get out of Freemasonry and it works for you, then you are all the better for it.

Bloke

Premium Member
Masonry is an experience, more than anything else, each brother receives his in a different way and is affected differently as well, who is right to say one experience is valid and another invalid?
If this is what you get out of Freemasonry and it works for you, then you are all the better for it.
I need that double like button :)