My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking California Masons Assistance

Txmason

Howdy Brothers!

I am Brother Jerry Johnston from Montgomery,Texas. I belong to San Jacinto Masonic Lodge #106 A.F. & A.M. in Willis, Texas.

My aunt whom lives in Manteca, CA has been without heat for three months because, first her son in law tried to fix the A/C and ended up by passing the heating element so the A/C would work.

Long story, she hired and A/C company that came out and supposedly fixed it but didn't and left her with a very large expense. And they are out of business and even promised to come out this past Friday to make it right and fix it free of charge but canceled.

I hate asking for helping but since I am 1,000 plus miles away in Texas, Are there any brother masons that could help in this situation? Whether owning a A/C heating businessperson know a brother that runs one?

My parents will gladly make sure the bill is paid. The guy that come out took my aunt for $3,000!

I would graciously appreciate any assistance offered. I will gladly email, call a brother if needed or send a copy of my dues card.

Best,

Jerry Johnston

www.sanjacinto106.org

K.S.

Brother txmason, I live in Clovis CA. I am originally from Manteca. Email me your phone number and I'll see if there is anything I can help you with.