Seeking further Light on an elusive topic.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Fiat Lux, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Fiat Lux

Fiat Lux Registered User

May Peace be upon you. I am a brother seeking info/ evidence on the regularity or lack there of regarding the National Supreme Council. I am a S.:R.: Mason belonging to a body whose allegiance is to the National Supreme Council. However, through my studies, knowledge of the Craft, & observations, somethings are not settling right with my conscience or intuition. However, neither my conscience nor intuition is the yard stick by which regularity is to be measured. I would greatly appreciate if a brother could present something conclusive on this subject.

2. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

There are only 4 legitimate AASR bodies in the US. The AASR-SJ, AASR-NMJ and their PHA counter parts.

Also there are ONLY 2 regular GLs per state....the GLofXX and the MWPHGLoXX with a couple of exceptions in the name on the pha side (stringer for mississipi and union for fl)

What is the name of your GL?

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

Warrior1256 likes this.
  3. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Brother, I've only been a member of the AASR for 9 months and still, obviously, have a lot to learn. Are you saying that there are 2 PHA counterparts of the AASR?

4. mrpierce17

mrpierce17 KOP Council director / Lodge instructor Premium Member

Sure is a long story short a brother saw some irregular things happening with money on the AASR SJ PHA and exposed it the person steeling money which was a hired IT tech ( not even a member of the order ) the same brother though it in his best interest to run against the sitting SGIG and lost the election that brother then went on to form his own United Supreme Council AASR

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  5. caution22113

caution22113 Registered User

Which SGIG are you referring to?

6. mrpierce17

Ralph Slaughter ran against
    Illustrious Deary Vaughn SGIG and Slaughter lost

7. mrpierce17

Afterwards Ralph Slaughter went on to form the National Supreme Council AASR

8. caution22113

caution22113 Registered User

I believe your confusing the National Supreme Council with the USC-SJ based in DC.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    AndreAshlar and mrpierce17 like this.
  9. mrpierce17

I stand corrected it is United Supreme council-SJ based in DC thanks for pointing that out

10. mrpierce17

11. mrpierce17

12. Ripcord22A

Yes. There is a PHA SJ and NMJ just like on our side

I wasnt refering to this unrecognized order

Warrior1256 likes this.
  13. Fiat Lux

Fiat Lux Registered User

I am located in The Bahamas. My GL ( or Grand Council) is Father Abraham. We are under the National Supreme Council, whose current head is Ill. Edward Chapman.

14. Fiat Lux

Fiat Lux Registered User

Also, though we are under the National Supreme Council, it says AASR NJ. Does this body have any recognition in the general Masonic world?

15. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

Edit: I'm somewhat confused as to your grand lodge. There is no recognised grand lodge with the name Abraham in it.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    AndreAshlar likes this.
  16. Ripcord22A

Its bogus. There is a MWPHGLo the commonwealth of the bahamas. Also the UGLE, GLoScotland and GLoIreland also have district gls there.

17. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Got it. Thank you.

18. Fiat Lux

Fiat Lux Registered User

Thanks a lot for the enlightenment brothers.

19. Bro. T. Quattlebaum

Bro. T. Quattlebaum Registered User

Greetings Brothers, I came across an old post by young Brother Shahkem re: National Supreme Council, A.A.S.R.M. As a young Master, I was encouraged by the elders to search for Truth ... absolute freedom of conscience... I encourage continue study, began at 1733, Henry Price and the Lodge of England relations with Boston Freemasons; research Emperors of the East and West created in Paris in 1758; Bro. Morin (1766-1770); Bro. Joseph Cerneau; Prince Hall plus 14 - the Revolutionary War (who won and who came to the aid of the victor?); Civil War; Ancients and Moderns; role of the Grand Lodge of France - Bro. DeBulow conferred the 33 degree on Bro. Ray, Bro. Miller, Bro. Anderson, and Bro. Griffin; look into the Hayes Council, Western Jurisdiction, National Supreme Council, Imperial Supreme Council ... etc. Remember, how words are passed along ... how often are they changed based on the next brother understanding, interpretation or speech. All U.S.-base Lodges were stricken from UGLE during the War of 1812... familiarize yourselves with the actual meaning of "clandestine" it is used way too often and incorrectly. The institution of Freemasonry is essentially a philanthropic institution, philosophical and progressive. Every Freemason's duty, under all circumstances, it to aid, enlighten, and protect his brother Mason ... defend him against injustice. We all understand the Fraternity! But, whom among us are practicing operative masonry? We are place on our path through various pathways, We must live the craft and not just wear it! I was raised in Mt. Zion Lodge No. 36 of Bendersen Grand Council working under the National Supreme Council, as was my Father and Grand Father. I currently served under Cornerstone Grand Council of Deliberations working under Imperial Supreme Council. Of course at there are two tracks in Freemasonry, we should be able to recognized (compare/contrast) Grand Lodge/Grand Council... by any Letters you prefer. I seldom write these types of posts...Sincerely and Fraternally, Bro. T. Quattlebaum

20. bupton52

bupton52 Moderator Premium Member

Huh?

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry Mobile

Winter and Warrior1256 like this.

Share My Freemasonry