Seeking Light

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by towerbuilder7, Feb 8, 2012.

1. towerbuilder7

towerbuilder7 Moderator Premium Member

Good evening brothers.......I am new to the site, and very happy to have found a site hosted BY Masons, ABOUT Freemasonry......I am a member of Bayou City Lodge #228, Prince Hall Affiliation, Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas.........our Lodge is located in Houston, Texas, in District 15-A..........Hope to read, learn, and post as often as possible............happy to be a member of a forum that promotes communication and exchange of information among Brothers.............Fraternally, towerbuilder7

2. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Brother!

3. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

Welcome to the forums Brother! Enjoy your time here.

4. Bro.BruceBenjamin

Bro.BruceBenjamin Premium Member

Welcome aboard.

5. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

Welcome brother. Enjoy the boards.

6. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Welcome to the Community!

7. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

welcome to the boards

8. ezeelivin

ezeelivin Registered User

prince hall

What's up brother, i hail from Danville Royal 104 in Va but I live in Baltimore, Md., welcome aboard, I'm a prince hall master mason, keep it square my brother!

9. To seek light beleive and worship the only creator of this universe respect and treat all mankind as egual as when we die our soulis just a soul equal to that of another cast religion or nation we are judged by only our deeds the hevier the deeds the hevier our wrong sins the lighter the better it is for our souls seek light through being true to yourself to know yourself is to know god

10. J_Villarreal

J_Villarreal Registered User

Welcome to the boards Brother!

11. cog41

cog41 Premium Member

Greetings!!

12. towerbuilder7

Re: prince hall

I certainly appreciate all of the welcome responses.......it is great to meet Brothers from all over the Country........Kudos to Brother Bowden and others who were responsible for the establishment of this forum, and who work hard to maintain this site......I have been browsing through the forums and commenting on a few, in an effort to communicate with Brothers on topics that have sparked my interest.....Brother Bowden, I really enjoy the dialogue, and am really enjoying the many different articles presented by the Brotherhood..........

13. Bro Jaime Solis

Bro Jaime Solis Premium Member

Welcome brother I hail from Western Star 11 MWPHGLoTexas district 18 Victoria Tx

14. towerbuilder7

Brother Solis, I extend Fraternal Greetings, and congratulations are definitely in order for you and your Brothers, on your joining the Prince Hall Family here in the Great State of Texas. Our Lodge, Bayou City #228, was re-opened under dispensation and authority of MW PHGLoTx GM Wilbert Curtis in Spring 2010. This Lodge was originally chartered July 19, 1906. Many of the Brothers that volunteered to assist in this endeavor came freely upon receiving their demits from True Square #108, and a few other Lodges in District 15-A, like me. Bro William Ross, 32nd, is our Worshipful Master. I am thankful to Bro Bowden for having a forum such as this where Brothers can network. Contact me anytime at towerbuilder7@gmail.com Fraternal Regards, Bro. Vincent C. Jones, Sr.

Share My Freemasonry