My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking to be Healed

mwood357

Greetings,

I am seeking to be healed over to a PHA lodge in Houston,Tx ,but I do not know any PHA Masons. Can anyone provide me with some info on a lodge on the South Side of Houston? I joined an AF&AM Jurisdiction in 2009 and was sadly disappointed to find out the real history. Again, I would prefer the lodge to be on the South Side of Houston. Thanks in advance!

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
While I can't help you I am sure that there are many Brothers here who can. I would say start with an search of the website for the PHA Grand Lodge of Texas. That would be where I would think to go. I am sure someone will be along shortly though that can say for sure. Welcome to the forums though!

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Brother mwood357, if you still need assistance or information, contact me via email at: towerbuilder7@gmail.com..............I have been where you are, and believe me, I don't regret my move to be healed ONE BIT..........I was healed in August 2010, and have been FREE AND ACCEPTED ever since! Bro. Vincent C. Jones, Sr., Lodge Chaplain, Bayou City Lodge #228, PHA, F&AM, Houston, Texas