My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Senior Wardens? What's the plan?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
How are you planning to make a difference in your lodge?

As for the rest of you, what do you WISH your Senior Warden was planning for next year?

Nate C.

I would really like to see greater community involvement to bring greater visibility to the lodge. I would also like to see more emphasis on fraternal/fellowship activities at our lodge. We run a lot of degrees; sometimes it seems that is all we are doing!

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Keep what is going alive. Website, degree teams, mentors, and backyard bbq's. We do plan to implement numerous monthly study sessions that focus on the meaning more than the memory of the work. This is a great way to allow open discussion on the Q&A we have to memorize so we know what they mean to each of us. I have had long deep discussions just on the meaning of the rough sands of the sea in which I became the instructed. I have been surprised and educated many times at what a new Brothers take on the esoteric meanings are. This is something we are gonna do soon though so I cannot take credit for it my year. So like I said just hold all the stuff together we have started would be just fine for me. Scott does follow me so it could be our last easy year. :001_cool:

owls84

Premium Member
I have 2 spares if you want to bring the wife and kids as well. Plenty of room.