My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shriners Statue in Connecticut Vandalized

by Christopher Hodapp The Sphinx Shrine temple in Connecticut is the latest victim of statue vandalism this week. Twice before in recent months, area malcontents attempted to unbolt and topple the...

For the latest news and information from around the Masonic world, be sure to check the www.freemasonsfordummies.com website.
fpNSCcQN2Eg

Continue reading...

jermy Bell

You just cant fix stupid now a days. This is why I am losing faith in mankind as these months have gone by. I'm sure the generation before them had taught them morals, values, right from wrong and respect. As a newly raised brother an I talked, he had pointed out all the bad things Mason's are that he had read on the internet. I told him life was much simpler before the internet, and misinformation was spread from gossip from person to another in low breath. And that anyone with no common sense or fact can put anything on the internet and call it truth. All you need is several misinformed people to believe it. ( mind you that I am 48 and he is 23) he gave me the most strangest look of disbelief.