My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shriners

LRG

Premium Member
I took my daughter to the dentist today and there was 2 Shriner vans parked outside. I asked them where they from and 2 said that they were from Oklahoma. I asked if they were visiting, they said no. that they drove this young girl down to friendswood to see the dentist-cleft lip & cleft palate-. I was struck, that these gentlemen drove a 1000 miles round trip all to help- NO CHARGE-. The other Shriner was from Houston-Arabia Temple- and he picked up a family from Chihua -sp- Mexico, for their visit.

Shriners do so much for our children in need for no charge. What God Send they are.
THANK YOU to all you Shriners for all you do

fairbanks1363pm

i got a bud from cypress lodge who is now the sitting master. he drives all the time for kids out of arabia. i feel i am blessed to know Brother Tommy Hoover. he is what our fraternity is all about. Thank you and may God bless our brothers for all that they do!

cemab4y

Premium Member
The Shrine is a fantastic organization. I wish more men/masons were Shriners. The Shrine provides excellent FREE medical care for children.

19 orthopaedic hospitals. All medical care, transportation, is free. All services, artificial limbs, wheelchairs, etc free. All transportation and lodging for parents/siblings free. NO FAMILY is ever charged for services.

Three Burn clinics (Galveston Tex is temporarily closed, due to hurricane damage). reconstructive surgery, etc. all free. Psychological counseling to the victim and parents also free.

Cleft lip/palate surgery free for children.

The Philadephia spinal cord center is considered to be the finest in the world. All built by Shriners.

If you are interested in learning more about the hospital program, and more importantly JOINING THE SHRINERS, you should visit:

http://www.shrinershq.org

LRG

Premium Member
Wow,Thank you Brother Harris.
I would be honored to be apart of such an Angelic working group.

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
I can fix you up with a petition, Our next Stated is November 17. Can you make it?
Send me an e-mail at wgh52@sbcglobal.net. Also FYI, The Galveston Scottish Rite Bodies is have a Fall Reunion on November 6 and 7. If you have ever wanted to join the Scottish Rite, I can fix you up there as well as I am the Reunion Director and always have a petition. : ))