My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sicko

drapetomaniac

Premium Member
Premium Member
I haven't seen it, but from what I understand he basically reiterates what people have been saying and pointing out for at least a decade.

List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States is the only wealthy, industrialized nation that does not have a universal health care system.
Universal health care - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guess what the countries at the top of each list have in common?

People are in the habit of instantly shouting "We're number 1, we have the best in the world.." etc.

If we pause and look, then we have chances for improvement. And even more scary to some people, there are many countries who have implemented public options and probably have a generation of data - we could pick and choose based on proven systems. But we have to stop lying about euthanasia and enslaving our children first (unless that's what's happening in all of these countries above us on those lists).

Keep in mind the current dialogue is the same it's been for more than a generation
Think Progress Flashback: Republicans Opposed Medicare In 1960s By Warning Of Rationing, ?Socialized Medicine?

The American Medical Association (AMA) attacked Medicare as socialized medicine back in day. They also attacked HMOs as socialized medicine.

Ronald Reagan: “f you don’t [stop Medicare] and I don’t do it, one of these days you and I are going to spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it once was like in America when men were free.” [1961]

Same dialogue, same fearmongering, same promises as 1961.

Hey - remember back when America was free?

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
yea he presents a pretty biased case.

the whole national part of this healthcare thing blows my mind. it's not national at all. it's local. as a matter of fact only a few people are involved in my healthcare. why do i need a bureaucrat to improve my healthcare at all?