My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solomon temple

kmjn@tz

Greet you brothers...
i havr hard alot of these gossips linking King Solomon temple and masonic work...
Can someone tell me what link does it have with the craft.
Thanx.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
First can I just say that if you're not a Freemason you shouldn't address Freemasons as "brother" as this is a term we use amongst ourselves.

In answer to your question an allegory is basically a story, play or poem in which the events and characters are used as symbols in order to express, moral, religious or political ideas, In the case of Freemasonry these are moral ideas.

kmjn@tz

Am sorry about salutation. I did not know the meaning behind... Though a was using it as i felt comfortable always calling different people i respect this way...
Thanks for the explanation in advance mr. mike.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
In a nut shell....an allegory contrasting the conflict between good and evil to teach men that dealing honestly and lovingly with each other is the way to live.

dfreybur

Premium Member
This turns out to be useful as KST is used as a symbol for more abstract temples and this can be seen in the tradition that no iron tool was used.

This is true both symbolically and literally. The house not built with hands. The stone structure erected during the Bronze Age.