SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.. CAN THIS BE TRUE

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by chidubem Simeon, Dec 19, 2017.

1. chidubem Simeon

chidubem Simeon Registered User

I sent an email requesting memebership and a petition and the below email was sent to me in return to mine. I doubt this information but i need to be certain.. Someone please help. This requirement of payment before the petition is sent sounds off and as such, it has to be paid to an individual's account. The email i.d through which these correspondence has been is grandlodgenigeria@gmail.com

Fraternal Greetings.

Congratulations and welcome, you are very lucky to be among the few chosen to be part of freemasonry; we are of high moral attitude, hardworking, rich and powerful.

From here, we test you because we do not just accept anybody we select those who are qualified. These are the qualities expected of an aspiring member: OBEDIENCE, SECRECY, MENTAL ACTIVENESS, LOVE, & COURAGE. These qualities are arranged in the order of their importance. OBEDIENCE is the utmost we will test you base on these qualities.

Let us quickly give you a brief of what accepted members are enjoying:

(1) New members are entitled to a monthly allowance of three thousand dollars ($3,000) but as they rise up the ladder their allowance increases of which they shall through these avenue give back to humanity in their respective endeavors they deem pertinent.

(2) Every members enjoy mutual protection, service, care and brotherly love.

(3) A very active member is allowed into the fraternal treasury to execute high humanitarian projects.

(4) Great inventions and business ideas are shared and received.

(5) Wisdom and vision are communicated through the various teaching exposed in symbols so and illustrated in allegories.

(6) Every member owns a passport and traveling ticket to any part of the world if necessary.

Before you enjoy any of these privileges mentioned above we test base on obedience as follows:

· Immediately after you read this message call the Online District Lodge Officer Dr Charles on+2348144700924 for more orientation, this is very important because he will guide you through the path, obey all instructions and assignments will be communicated to you through the Lodge Administrator.

. Tasks shall be sent to you via email and make sure you fulfill all before the deadline.

. You are to pay the sum of #15,000 for your Masonic Petition which would be forward to your mail. Once you receive the Petition, you should fill out the parts that concerns you and attach your facial passport upon submission.

. You would make the payment for the Petition to the account of the junior warden and scan your teller of payment to the administrator for documentation before the petition would be sent to you.

Account Number: 0695219703

Account Name: Samuel Uchenna N.

Name of Bank: Access Bank.

. You must be twenty (20) years or above with high moral conduct

· You must be a person that is highly discipline, talented and

serious-we believe at this point, you have read and understood our beliefs and philosophy as that is the fundamentals to your admission into our Noble Craft.

· MAKE SURE YOU ADHERE TO ALL INSTRUCTIONS.

GOOD LUCK.

IN SERVICE TO HUMANITY!!!

2. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

re: (1) New members are entitled to a monthly allowance of three thousand dollars ($3,000)

You are being set up for a scam.

3. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I’m going to say that this response is 100% FAKE Freemasonry.

4. chidubem Simeon

How do i gt the right sources in Lagos, Nigeria.. Please

5. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Nominally, to petition is free. Petitioners are usually charged after being elected as a member, and before their initiation or degree.

No Mason I am aware of is ever paid “monetarily”. Our reward of membership is in far greater things than money.

dorwin thuga and Markjr1997 like this.
  6. chidubem Simeon

How do i get the right sources in Lagos, Nigeria?

7. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

8. Bro. Stewart P.M.

9. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

10. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

This be true...and more common than you'd think....

11. LK600

LK600 Premium Member

Okay who do I need to speak to about the arrears that are owed to me?!?!?!

Joking aside, follow the link(s) provided above. Your original contact (email) is fake. Good luck to you sir.

Brother H likes this.
  12. billyjfootball

billyjfootball Registered User

Just from the "we are of high moral attitude, hardworking, rich and powerful" part, I'd say it's not legit. Sounds like a Sith.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

13. David612

David612 Registered User

You Bros arnt getting paid to improve yourselves?

:)

14. Bro. Stewart P.M.

I did mention not being paid “monetarily”.

15. David612

David612 Registered User

I improve so good internally the brothers just feel obligated to pay me is cashed up dollars :)
    That’s how I earned the rank of grand poobah ferret king.

Ripcord22A and Bro. Stewart P.M. like this.
  16. Bro. Stewart P.M.

All hail the Grand Poobah Ferret King! LOL.

Overworked724 likes this.
  17. David612

David612 Registered User

Hehe yep, the business cards wrote themselves :)

18. Overworked724

Overworked724 Registered User

Grand Poobah Ferret King!!! Love it. Wonder what the regalia would look like

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Brother H and David612 like this.
  19. David612

David612 Registered User

I will need you to confirm your 92 degree before I show you it’s gloriously banded fur headdress is something to behold, a bit smelly though.
    Nothing goes deep into the rabbit hole like a ferret.

20. Travelling Man91

Travelling Man91 Registered User

Question : Does anyone have information pertaining to formation of the Grand lodge od Nigeria ? It fascinates me as it appears they have no connection to PHA but the PHA GL of Liberia does .

Sent from my LG-LS997 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Share My Freemasonry