South Carolina Saying Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SCStrong, Jun 20, 2017.

1. SCStrong

SCStrong Registered User

Hello all,
    I am an Entered Apprentice ( Initiated April 2017) scheduled to be passed to Fellowcraft on the 27th of June 2017. I am new to the Craft but I am so very happy that I knocked on that door.
    A little about me:
    I am happily married, with four daughters ( ages 27 to 19) and one son ( Sadly, he passed away in 2004 at 1 yr old)
    I work as a Reliability Engineering Consultant - prior to this I was a Master Electrician / Contractor. I served in the US Army in my youth. I am a Christian ( Methodist) . My wife and I live in South Carolina. We travel frequently and we enjoy time at the beach, boating, ( river rats), reading, serving in our church, hiking, weight lifting, and fishing.

I look forward to discussing Freemasonry and learning as much as I can. Glad to be here!

Bloke and RayverInColorado like this.
  2. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

SCStrong likes this.
  3. LK600

LK600 Premium Member

Welcome fellow EA. This site has been very beneficial to me, and there's many brothers who are highly active (and highly helpful). I just passed through SC a couple days ago; beautiful place.

4. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Greetings and welcome to the forum Brother. I am very sorry for the loss of your son.

5. SCStrong

SCStrong Registered User

Thank you Brother - Ripcord ? You Airborne ? ( me too)

That's great to hear! Thanks, Brother. South Carolina = Smiling faces and Beautiful Places ( it says so, right on the license plates ha ha)

Thank you so much, Brother - it is something no man should ever have to endure

LK600 likes this.
  6. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Greetings, and welcome! What part of SC?

7. SCStrong

SCStrong Registered User

Thanks Brother -- Florence area

8. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Welcome Brother. Sorry to read of the loss of your son, but glad to have you here.

It's my Masonic Birthday Tuesday, 14 years since my initiation. Still learning :)

Warrior1256 likes this.
  9. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Congrats Bro!

Bloke likes this.
  10. SCStrong

SCStrong Registered User

Thanks, Brother - and Congrats !!

11. Phil P

Phil P Registered User

Let us know how your FC degree goes. Btw I should get mine sometime next month depending on the schedule

Bloke and SCStrong like this.
  12. SCStrong

SCStrong Registered User

Will do - Thanks Best of luck to you. Brother I am sure you will nail it ( hope I can )

Share My Freemasonry