My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spray on bedliners

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I was thinking about having my pickup bed sprayed. I've used Rhinoliner in the past, but I hear LineX is pretty good too. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
They are great if you know you'll never need to slide anything into your bed. I use a removable rubber mat- it comes out easily when I need it to, otherwise it just lays there & prevents objects from sliding & scratching up the bed floor. YMMV.

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Bro. Blake, I work in an autobody shop, and we get a lot of trucks in with the bedliners sprayed in. I know the Rhino has a very good reputation, but I am not sure about the other one you mentioned. There is one we get in regular that is extremely thick, and very hard to cut to do a repair. I will try to remember to find out what it is. It's put in by a custom truck shop in Bryan on the East Bypass. I don't think you would ever wear through, or tear this stuff as it is about 1/4" thick or better, and very rubberized.