My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Square and Compass Haircut?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
normal_square_and_compass_barber_etching.jpg

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
So neither one of you are going to do that anytime soon? I think at least one of you should go for it. I would but I don't have enough hair to do it justice, sorry.

jwhoff

Premium Member
I just had to check. Didn't realize this thread would break Brother Cumbie into open song though.

I'll ditto Brother May. I'd have to find enough hair to shape it.

!!! Does this mean open-butt chaps?

:eek:hmy:

Mlugo1247

Premium Member
I would PROBABLY do it! Just for the simple fact that I could most likely pull it off!!! We should poll this to see if I should do this or not. I am full time college student, and it really has no effect on me other than "I am a Master Mason"!

jwhoff

Premium Member
I would vote in the affirmative ... especially if you did it for Grand Lodge!

Could be a little cool for the open-butt chaps though. In various ways.

:blush:

jwhoff

Premium Member
That is a fair-to-midland ware'n hat you have there Brother Cigarzan!

Fair-to-midland indeed.

:thumbup1:

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
I kinda like it! I mean as is with business, the present generation is into body art, piercings, and expressive hairstyles. I am glad we have members of all ages, cultures and lifestyles representing us as Masons...all I would ask of this brother is that he conduct himself accordingly...nuff said

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Exactly Brother jwhoff! While first impressions are very important in society there is also something to be said for not judging a book by its cover. One needs to look a little deeper into a person's character and actions before they make a judgement. This is why I like the investigation part of becoming a Mason. It allows both the representatives from the lodge as well as the potential candidate a chance to "flip the page and read on" so to speak. By making judgements on appearances alone and not finding the goodness that lies within, we set ourselves up for failure...a wise man once said "without a mix of good me we growth...and die." Take this to heart brothers as short and to the point this statement is, it really speaks volumes.