My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting over

Gle

Hello Brethren,

I am a PM of my lodge here on the East Coast. I am looking to start over in Los Angles to find better opportunities in order to support myself and family. I have no other means of contact other than this fraternity. I am in a distressful situation. Not sure how to go about it.

Any help for the widow' son is greatly appreciated

Fraternally

BullDozer Harrell

PM, i would suggest that you first try resources outside of the local lodges in LA. I know that we're supposed to help each other, and provide relief during hard times. But i would think that any lodge in LA would be more likely to assist you after you've at least attempted to do something for yourself first. Not saying that you're not doing anything. All i'm saying is that you shouldn't consider a lodge as a primary option for mutual aid. It's hard times everywhere, Brother.

Sent from my SM-T377P using My Freemasonry mobile app

Gle

Thank you for response. Just to be clear I am not looking for any monetary help. Just looking for something whereby I can pay the bills. I really have no one and would like a fresh start in a new city. It is highly unlikely that anyone has that kind of long cable tow but I have nothing/no one to turn to. Thanks once more.