My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Fair of Texas Opening Day Parade

Smilinrob

To all Blue Lodge Masons,
You are all cordially invited to be in the State Fair Of Texas Opening Day Parade This Friday Sept 24th 2010. Assembly time 10am-1130 am we have to be in formation by 11:45 it is a 1.2 Mile Stroll down Main Street. Meeting Just North of Houston Street ON Jackson Street in Downtown Dallas. Its behind the white or new County Courthouse we have dispensation from The Grand Lodge Of Texas. I worded this as blue lodge masons only because you have to be a master mason to join any of the other Masonic bodies and sadly there was not enough time to get this years parade together to include the other Masonic bodies. My greatest fear would be to insult anyone so please understand.
Our Attire is Suits with ties and aprons to distinguish ourselves as gentlemen. Oak Cliff Lodge #705 is my lodge and we will bring as many aprons as we can. Hope to see you there. Fraternally Robert D. Thompson