Store request (zazzle)

Discussion in 'The Refreshment Lounge' started by JTM, Feb 24, 2010.

1. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

can you make a MoT polo with your emblem embroidered on the breast pocket (or above it)?

a nice, well made shirt with MoT on the breast pocket, button down, collared, 40ish bucks? short sleeved preferred. a nice enough material to wear under a blazer or something, but comfortable enough to wear without one.

2. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

I'll check into it. Good suggestion.

3. Raven

Raven Registered User

Anything at all for the York Rite?

4. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

$40??? You guys need to check out my fav new site....www.queensboro.com

They made me a great deal on some hats and t-shirts. High quality as well. I vouch for them for any fundraiser. We will now be able to sell www.fortworth148.org swag at really good prices. Helping us get our website in the public eye.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  5. jonesvilletexas

jonesvilletexas Premium Member

Thanks Brother Josh, will do. Always looking for new sits.

6. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Good info

7. jonesvilletexas

jonesvilletexas Premium Member

I went to the queensboro web site gave them my embroidered logo, they approved it and I purchased two nice dress shirts, total shipping, tax and free logo, $24.00 WOW, Thanks Brother Josh

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  8. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

Glad I could help....it really is a great deal. I am about to place a large order with them. The low minimum qtys, great work, no set up fees, and ease to work with make them a great experience so far. I actually call them because I have front and back screen printing and can't do the orders online but even that is easy to do. I highly recommend them for Lodges that don't have a lot to make a large minimum order. The great prices also allow you to be very profitable.

Share My Freemasonry