My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming Music Services?

Illuminatio

Premium Member
Just curious what everyone's streaming music service of choice is these days, if you use one. There's a lot of options out there, but I'm trying to decide between Spotify and Google Play All Access. I like the social aspects of Spotify and the fact that it has the largest music selection of any service. But Google Play All Access is really close to Spotify on the selection of music, and it also lets me upload up to 20,000 of my own songs so I don't lose the library I already had built up (not that you'd need it technically since you can just stream nearly anything that you probably owned anyway).

Anyone have any strong opinions on one service vs. another?

rmorenc

Premium Member
I've used Spotify for a number of years and am extremely satisfied with it. I like that it lets you create offline playlists, import your own music, and works when outside the U.S.

crono782

Premium Member
I'd previously used rhapsody and liked it for the most part. Amazon Prime music is a joke it's so terrible. I don't use spotify, but it seems pretty much everybody else is. SomaFM I use a lot, but it's more radio than songs.