struggling to join

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by dorwin thuga, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dorwin thuga

dorwin thuga Registered User

I am in Windhoek the day I join Freemasonry I will be the happiest Guy on earth please any lodge in Namibia to assist me for 3-4years no help I draw pentagrams in my room and worship alone please help +264817803682 Mupoti

2. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

We don't worship in a Masonic lodge. We don't draw pentagrams. You've been given the address to write to.

Blake Bowden, Bill Lins and MBC like this.
  3. dorwin thuga

Okay will just write to the address and wait thanx Mr Glen

4. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

In many countries, lodges are very cautious about candidates. Find a man you know to be a Mason and ask for his sponsorship.

Generally lodges are slow to respond to any written communication and many never respond at all to email. When possible never wait on a written response. Go through someone in person.

5. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

There are three lodges in Windhoek under the Grand Lodge of Scotland; 1454 Dunedin Star, 1613 Zum Kruez de Sudens, and 1616 Benguela.

6. dorwin thuga

Thank you very much I just saw that they have a meeting on Wednesday the 2nd I will be there to wait until they arrive even if it's spending the night since there's no time given thank you I will give you feedback to what will happened

Warrior1256 and dfreybur like this.
  7. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Do please let us know how it goes.

8. MBC

MBC Twice Registered User Premium Member

While this may be the way how an American wants to join Freemasonry, but in British masonic sense it may become very scary when someone standing at the door of the Lodge and ask for joining when they are going to the meeting.

9. dorwin thuga

I think my approach should be great its tomorrow and I am ready for wat IV dreamt all my life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share My Freemasonry