My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stuck in the hospital....

dnewman3

Been reading all the stories on here. Got put in the hospital yesterday with kidney stones. Well one....its 4mm and hasnt passed yet. Been reading all the forums and what not. Keeping me occupied while im stuck here...
So thanks for the distractions everyone!

~bro. dave
Victoria,TX
Lodge 40

Last edited:

dnewman3

Out of the hospital. Passed the stone. Gezzzz. The nurse kinda was lost when i asked to do my own foley. After i explained that ive been a medic for longer than she had been alive...she let me. what fun. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers brothers!
~dave

jwhoff

Premium Member
Don't forget the cranberry juice and plenty of water. Good to hear you are on your feet.

P.S. Thanks for the tip. Next time I'm in the hospital I'll be sure to take my laptop.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hahha, That would suprise me, but I heard my father say the exact same request when he was in the hospital once. I know that he actually pulled it outhimself as well...lol Not THIS guy, though...lol