My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Student/Instructor

LRG

Premium Member
It is a very special bond in which the canidate and instructor aquire during craft time. I am pretty sure everyone whom has been instructedby that special brother can always relate to that bond for which has been forged.

A many thanks for all those who have that gift to teach the craft to others and for those who never stop teaching and explaining.
I for one am very fortunate to be held in the company of so many great Brothers, for whom I owe a lot.

Upon "graduation" we feel so much in debt to those teachers that we present them with a small special token but sometimes it does not feel like enough.
I think that the only true gift to give is that of given back. To be active within the craft and never stop learning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate Riley

Premium Member
Well said! I am very thankful for my instructor, he has been very patient and committed. I will be raised next week, after less than 3 months due to his willingness to indulge my enthusiasm. I hope to instruct someone myself as soon as I am ready.

nick1368

well said Brother...there is a special bond formed between an instructor and canidate. I know that the Brother that taught me will have a special place in my heart forever as will his family as not only did he and I become close, our families did as well.

Nate Riley

Premium Member
Congratulations Brother Riley, Please state what date and Time the Lodge will meet so that those Brothers who travel to these wonderful events can attend. You might want to post it in the Events Forum.

Thanks! My Masters degree will be Monday, June 1, 2009 at the Tarkington Prairie Lodge in Cleveland, TX. The meal will be at 6:30 with the degree to follow.