Student/Instructor

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by LRG, May 24, 2009.

1. LRG

LRG Premium Member

It is a very special bond in which the canidate and instructor aquire during craft time. I am pretty sure everyone whom has been instructedby that special brother can always relate to that bond for which has been forged.

A many thanks for all those who have that gift to teach the craft to others and for those who never stop teaching and explaining.
    I for one am very fortunate to be held in the company of so many great Brothers, for whom I owe a lot.

Upon "graduation" we feel so much in debt to those teachers that we present them with a small special token but sometimes it does not feel like enough.
    I think that the only true gift to give is that of given back. To be active within the craft and never stop learning.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
  2. Nate Riley

Nate Riley Premium Member

Well said! I am very thankful for my instructor, he has been very patient and committed. I will be raised next week, after less than 3 months due to his willingness to indulge my enthusiasm. I hope to instruct someone myself as soon as I am ready.

3. LRG

LRG Premium Member

A big congrats

4. nick1368

nick1368 Registered User

well said Brother...there is a special bond formed between an instructor and canidate. I know that the Brother that taught me will have a special place in my heart forever as will his family as not only did he and I become close, our families did as well.

5. Nate Riley

Nate Riley Premium Member

Thanks! My Masters degree will be Monday, June 1, 2009 at the Tarkington Prairie Lodge in Cleveland, TX. The meal will be at 6:30 with the degree to follow.

Share My Freemasonry