My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Morning Breakfast (The Bond)

swole

Last night I received an invitation from Brother Bill to have breakfast with him and Brother Tidwell. I was surprised to see this, which by now, out of Masonry this kinship should have not surprised me lol. I called brother bill to make sure we were still on and on the other end of the line I heard a laughing bellow of a voice "Good Morning Brother Swole!" The manner in which he spoke was that of a long lost friend. I met these two gentlemen outside and instantly hit it off with them. They were very down to earth and "Real" as we shared a lot of the same views in life, philosophy and everyday living. It was one of the most meaningful conversations I have had in a long time. The generosity and friendship of these men was contagious. At one point I asked "Where do we pay?" Brother Bill turns to me and says "Oh no, we already paid, did you not see Brother Tidwell racing to pay first before I got there?" Brother Tidwell then replied "You did it to me last time" All I could do is laugh at the answer he gave further understanding the brotherhood and friendship that these two gentlemen shared and I was becoming a part of now. All I can say about these two brothers is that so far from what I have seen and the conversations we had are true results of Free Masonry. I believe that without the craft I may have not even met these individuals and would have been missing out. I have a feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg. The next time we meet I believe a small wrestling match may ensue over who treats lol! I had a great time and morning easily turned to afternoon in the great company of these two brothers. Thanks you both.