My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teen Mom 2

owls84

Premium Member
So my wife is watching her show, Teen Mom 2, and she calls me in to see it and I reluctantly go see what she wants and they have taken one of the babies to the Shriners hospital. This after one hospital did an MRI and said nothing was wrong. Must say it was a good plug on a dumb show but good plug. Just thought I would share.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
My fiancee is already tired of my telling her who has the #1 Children's Hospital system in the world every time a St. Judes commerical comes on.

Hippie19950

Premium Member
A Brother in Lodge last night stood, and gave a report on his Granddaughter and her treatment in Dallas. She had been to several Docs about pain in her hip and legs. Finally one found that the right side of the pelvis was growing wrong, but refused to try to fix it. No one else would try. He finally got her in to Shriners in Dallas, and they did the repairs needed, and she recovered, and was able to run and play again. She began to have trouble again a short while ago, and was taken right back in, and they had to make some adjustments, and move a couple of plates due to her growth in the past two years. Said she would have to go back a few more times, but he said he had NEVER seen any better treatment to a child, or family than there was at the Shriners Hospital. We also have a couple who attend our Church from time to time, and their son was seriously burned when he was younger. He has been going to the Burn Hospital for quite a while, and they can't say enough about it. Makes me proud to know that I am a very small part of such a GREAT organization...

Hippie...

owls84

Premium Member
Bro. Munsel, we recently had a guy petition the Lodge and during the initial interview and question process we were talking about the "charitable" side of Masonry and spoke of the Shrine and Scottish Rite Hospitals and his jaw dropped. He has been taking his son to the Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas for some time now and he too could not say enough. At that point you could see his whole attitude change from I am curious about Masonry to, this is what I am all about. He had no clue that the hospitals were started by Masons. That discussion lasted about 4 hours with him and he is totally committed. Your story reminded me of this. Thanks for sharing.

jwhoff

Premium Member
WOW! The wages make the toil well worth the effort guys! We truly are the wealthiest men on earth!