My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Lodge of Research - Corpus Christi - January 19th

Mac

Premium Member
Brethren,

Oso Naval Lodge #1282 in Corpus Christi, TX will be hosting the Texas Lodge of Research for their quarterly meeting on Saturday, January 19th. Members will be arriving Friday night, with a dutch dinner around 7 pm at Water Street Seafood Company.

Continental breakfast will be served at the Lodge at 8 am, Saturday morning. Texas Lodge of Research will open a Master Masons Lodge at 10 am. All Master Masons are welcome to attend. Lunch will be served at noon and papers will be presented after lunch (open to the public).

Hope to see you there!

scialytic

Premium Member
I was planning to make it, but my dad is flying in from Seattle and that's a bit of a drive. I'll see you Brothers at the next one though...I was relly looking forward to going too!

Mac

Premium Member
I will be there!

S&F,
-Bro Vick

Great! It will be a pleasure to finally meet you.

I was planning to make it, but my dad is flying in from Seattle and that's a bit of a drive. I'll see you Brothers at the next one though...I was relly looking forward to going too!

I can't always make it to the meetings because of my school schedule, so I leapt at the chance to host TLR. Maybe I'll see you at a future one!