My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texting While Driving

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Oh snap! The Gwent Police department in Wales hopes that its newest PSA film will help deter this bad behavior. This film is pretty graphic. Okay, it's actually shockingly graphic -- but I'm pretty sure that's the idea.

[video=youtube;8I54mlK0kVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I54mlK0kVw[/video]

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
i'm not a huge fan of this type of thing.

texting while driving is bad, sure, but yea...

also, not to be insensitive or anything, but she wasn't texting, she was using her phone to get a number.

HKTidwell

Premium Member
Theory of Lugnuts - He who has the most wins drive a 1 ton. I say this because this is a movie and not an actual incident.

Nate Riley

Premium Member
I think it is good for us to see how our actions my affect the lives of others. It can help us to make better decisions.

also, not to be insensitive or anything, but she wasn't texting, she was using her phone to get a number.

Watch it again. "James my mate fancies u x..."

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
oh, i guess she was. i focused on the "she was getting his number part"

i really don't like these commercials/movies/PSAs/etc enought that i automatically assumed they were going to get that wrong. like the pot commercials they have... those are absurd.

Wingnut

Premium Member
I like pulling up next to the absent minded texter and 'waking them up' especially on the bike just reach over and tap the window