My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Amazing Spiderman

Mac

Premium Member
Probably for the best that they decided to start anew, but I really think it'll be hard to beat the first Toby McGuire Spiderman film.
Batman Begins is the only recent film I can think of that was, IMO, as good as or better than the original film. I thought Jack Nicholson could never be topped, but Dark Knight proved otherwise.

Benton

Premium Member
Yeah, I'm hesitant. I really like the first two Toby McGuire films. Yeah, three was a stinker, but the first two were really good. To me, this is in the category of "doesn't need a relaunch." But who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Jacob Johnson

• It does look pretty awesome. I just can't believe how MANY reboots we'll be seeing in the next two years. They've even been talking about redoing Highlander for next year.

Last edited:

LCWebb

Premium Member
Looks pretty good, looks like they did the device that shoots webbing vs having it come out of his body.

Preston DuBose

The trailer looks really good. My only gripe is that we have to go through the whole origin story again. We've seen it already. Do we really need to experience Uncle Ben dying again to get what Spiderman is about? Let's do a 15 minute reboot backstory then get on to a new Spiderman adventure.

LCWebb

Premium Member
Preston DuBose:67831 said:
The trailer looks really good. My only gripe is that we have to go through the whole origin story again. We've seen it already. Do we really need to experience Uncle Ben dying again to get what Spiderman is about? Let's do a 15 minute reboot backstory then get on to a new Spiderman adventure.
. Agree 100%