My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Camel

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Gene Bracewell, Past Imperial Potentate, Imperial Treasurer, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, and International President of Cabiri has passed. He served the Shrine for 36 years in these positions. He was 83. His Lady Kathryn survives him.

In one of my Committee positions with Imperial Shrine, we had an occasion in which we were at odds. He accepted my apology (and free drink) and became a mentor. He was graceful and one of the greatest fund raisers for the Hospital in the last century.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Thanks, all. Also news yesterday that Douglas Jordan, Past Sovereign Grand Master of the Allied Masonic Degrees of the US, had passed. And, today, Warren Upton, Chairman Emeritus of both Imperial Shrine Grievances and Appeals and Jurisprudence had left this world.

Not the best week for the fraternity.

The fraternity is bitter sweet. We develop these relationships, and then they are interrupted. The salve should be the belief in eternal life.

It should be.