My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Brother of a Gurleyman needs your assistance

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
Brothers,

Our lodge has been informed of a tragic event this afternoon. Brother Odell Nevills brother Troy Nevills house has burned down. Very fortunately no one was harmed, but the house and all possessions were lost. The home was in Mart, Texas which is east of Waco. The family has a 2 year old girl, an 8 year old boy, and a 12 year old boy. He asked me to inform the the members of J.H. Gurley Lodge, and request your prayers. I am taking that request a step further as we are all brothers of the Fraternity, and will now ask that if you know of anybody that might be willing to donate clothes, or anything else in this time of tragedy it would be appreciated. I ask that if you know of anybody that may be able to assist in this time of need that you reply to this post or you can send an email directly to the prinicpal officers of J.H. Gurley Lodge at gurleylodge@gmail.com. I thank you all in advance for your prayers and any assistance you may offer.