My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mighty Mites

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I had this somewhere on here, but I could not find it give me a minute and I will remove mine. I love this story though and I really want this book now. The coach that healed his eyesight with prayer blew my mind but he did pay his debt he swore to the Lord and then some in my opinion.

luftx

Premium Member
My apologies, I didn't realise that this had already been posted. The story blew me away, and the book has gone on my 'Wish List'!

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
no worries found it last night and I typed almost exactly what you did as well. lol!

TexMass

Ok Brothers, last year I pushed hard about a book I got from my wife for Christmas in 2007 called "Twelve Mighty Orphans". It is the true story about the Mighty Mites from the Texas Masonic Home. It is the best sports book I have ever read and I've read a few. As a Texan and a Mason, it is a must read.

Twelve Mighty Orphans on Amazon