The next NEXT step completed!

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by CajunMason75, Sep 20, 2010.

1. CajunMason75

CajunMason75 Registered User

Well brothers, I successfully completed my FC proficiency exam tonight (might-near flawlessly) and my MM raising is scheduled for the 28th. I can't wait! ...and yes, I have clean underwear handy...lol!

2. MacFie

MacFie Registered User

Congratulations!!!

3. Bboc

Bboc Registered User

Congrats brother. If your like like me this next week will drag with intenseapation. But it's worth it and way to go for the hard work it took to get this far.

4. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations my Brother! You'll love the MM degree!

5. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

gratz

6. CajunMason75

Thanx y'all! I thought the FC degree was awesome and my friend/instructor told me that the MM degree will blow my mind. Yes Sir, this week will be like being six years old again and waiting for Santa Clause!

7. CajunMason75

Oh, the Secretary told us that as of September (15?) GLoT now requires all new MM's have to complete an A.L.L. (Additional Lodge Lights) program in addition to the memory work within 90 days. No one knew what this ALL program was. The Sec'y said he'd look into it. Do you guys know? Thanx again

8. Dave in Waco

Dave in Waco Premium Member

Congrats Brother!! The MM degree will blow your mind. The A.L.L. is basically a booklet to work through with your Lodge Instructor. It's not like a huge final exam. You can get them from GL. But it's not more memory work.

9. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

This has been law since 1996 but Lodges are just now finding out about it. Problem is the program is outdated and has a lot of information that is not true or does not pertain to the Lodges any longer.

Just remember, its a beating but one or two things to remember from it is how to find a recognized Lodge by using the List of Lodges Masonic and the GL Law book. I recommend you getting a copy of your Lodge By-Laws as well.

10. Ben Rodriguez

Ben Rodriguez Registered User

The MM degree is a beautiful degree and a very special one too, make sure you have a good meal before the degree! :lol:

11. CajunMason75

Thanx for the information on the ALL.

12. peace out

peace out Premium Member

cajun, just did the FC prof last night and immediately went through the MM. I found the MM ceremony much more profound and more real (if that makes sense.)

The previous degrees certainly had lessons, and morals, and charges, but this one was......well "cementing."

13. Bboc

Bboc Registered User

Corgrats I haven't done York rite yet but Scottish rite is even more life changing than the third so I hope you stay on the Masonic path. You will enjoy it.

14. CajunMason75

Alright. I was raised last night and, WHOA BOY! I was assured by my friend/instructor and by you guys that the MM would blow my mind and yes indeedy it sure did! I had an awesome time! YABBA DABBA DOO!

15. MacFie

MacFie Registered User

Not sure if I should be scared or not now!

16. CajunMason75

Don't be afraid. Just buckle up and enjoy the ride. You'll be speechless, I promise.

17. Bro. Brad Marrs

Bro. Brad Marrs Premium Member

Congratulations brother.

Share My Freemasonry