My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Step

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Gentlemen, I'm proud to announce that my instructor feels confident in my ability to answer the three sections of an EA. Looks like I will be passed this coming Thursday if anyone is in the immediate area and interested in coming. Always nice to meet new brothers.

I was entered on January 31.

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Thanks Jones and Stewart. Stewart, in spirit is the most important presence, it's only logical that Masonry is strongest in spirit. Many brothers have come before us ;) So, for that, I thank you.

Ben Rodriguez

Congratulations brother, I recently turned in my 1st section and I have started working on my 2nd and 3rd section of the EA proficiency, I hope to be ready within the next 2 or 3 weeks!

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Interesting, we do all three sections at once. Ben, you likely already know but I'd bet you retain the second and third sections much more quickly than the first.

Thanks for the well-wishes fellas.

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Well, I was passed into the Fellowcraft last night, and it was a wonderful experience. My journey continues.