My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

third eye

prasetya indra purnama

when i was child about six years old i have an ability to see a spirit or devil an etc but when i grow as a young i have lost my ability so how i get back my ability to see a spirit or devil again?

dfreybur

Premium Member
Ask at your temple if there is anyone who teaches chakra activations. As Brother James suggests the teachers will use your age as a guide to what to teach you so allow them to set your pace.

The majority of humans never seem to have direct personal experience of the spirits and deities of the world around us. It is as you have learned more common among children than adults. Those who still detect spirits as adults tend to not discuss the topic in person until we have vetted people for many years. Generally we entered elementary school not realizing that most don't have these experiences and our learning experience on the topic is an extremely bitter lesson. I've met lots of sensitives over the years so I'm going to guess we are somewhere in the range of 1-2% of the adult population.

As death approaches the percentage goes up again. We learn to accept death among the elderly though it never does get easy. I assure you you never want to experience a child who says he started seeing angels because of what that change means.

I am not convinced that it's a good goal to want your childhood perception back. It's interesting but please don't assume that interesting equals good. Spirits aren't any more wise just because they are dead and it's very hard to tell for sure if a spirit was ever a person you knew.

sudo

The pineal gland is your third eye, and unfortunately it becomes weakened as you get older.
Why? Calcification is a big player. Too much fluoride, and too much calcium intake, and not enough iodine.

I'm no scientist, but out of the research and personal tests, I have found that its possible to reach that state of childlike-wonder again.

Watch what you eat, drink plenty of purified water (spring water/reverse osmosis filtering, etc), up your iodine (you should talk to your doctor first), sun-gazing morning and night, meditation, and use of non fluoridated tooth-paste/mouthwash.

I suggest researching Iodine tinctures. Kelp can also be used, if you aren't worried about contaminants from the ocean.

Above all, do your own research. If you want something bad enough, you'll find the answers.

Last edited: