My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tired and depressed

choppersteve03

Premium Member
well my daughters back in the behavorial hopital again, man iam so tired of not seeing her on a daily basis. this s**t has got to stop, i am physically and emotionaly tired, plus i have the depression beard going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Brother Steve,

It sounds as if your daughter is in good professional hands, and now it is time to look after yourself. You do neither of you any good if you let yourself go out of concern for her. Take some time out for yourself.

I will continue to pray for you both.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
thank you brother, sorry for my language i was just tired last night, looking for the truth with whats wrong with my daughter.is very trying, but i just have to keep loving her and just stay upbeat.i know the g.a.o.t.u will guide and aid me in this fight.

Beathard

Premium Member
With professional help it will definitely get better. Keep your head up and look forward to better days.