My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Took the plunge...

cemab4y

Premium Member
You will cherish the Shrine. I encourage you to visit the nearest Shrine hospital, and see up close and personal, the miracles that happen there every day. Go to youtube, and view some of the testimonials of parents whose children have been helped.

If possible, volunteer to transport kids to the hospitals.

The Shrine is not for everyone. It takes a special sense of responsibility, and charity, to participate. If you give it a chance, you will come to cherish the Shrine.

May the Great Architect of the universe, guide your steps.

LRG

Premium Member
Get out of here. That is great. You will have a wonderful time. A many functions for you and your family.

vanderson78102

Welcome to the Mystic Shrine. I think you will enjoy it. I've been a noble at Al Amin Temple for about a year now.

donald_harden

@ Bro. Bowden...I can't wait to get settled in so I can get involved also..My family and I should be in San Antonio preferably sometime next year after I retire from the Army.