My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traveling Apron - Wallace Hughston Lodge #1393

News Feeder

TRAVELING APRON

WALLACE HUGHSTON LODGE 1393

5 July, 2010

Breathern,

Enclosed is a ‘Friendship Apron’. This apron is meant to develop friendship throughout Texas by sending it to every lodge in Texas. It was started in Wallace Hughston Lodge in El Paso. It should be mailed to every lodge in Texas. Please keep a separate list of all the lodges it has visited. Please have the Worshipful Master of the lodge sign it, and have a picture taken of the Worshipful Master and his officers. Please post the picture on the Grand Lodge of Texas web site so we can follow the path of the apron. After it has finished it journey around Texas, and returned to Wallace Hughston, the apron will be framed, and placed in the lodge room. How long will this take? I don’t know. I’ll be watching the Grand Lodge site for pictures and comments and waiting for emails from Brothers across this great state. If there are any questions or comments please contact the lodge at the above number or James Walker-Secretary at jwalker15@wildblue.net. Wallace Hughston is now on Facebook. Logon to Facebook and search for Wallace Hughston.

Sincerely and Fraternally,

David Desbien

Worshipful Master

District #48

LODGE CITY

1 Killeen Lodge # 1125 Killeen Texas

2 Knob Creek Lodge # 401 Temple Texas

Updates will be entered as received

read more

More...