My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to join in Staten Island, NY.

John D

Hi, I am interested in becoming a Freemason. I have been trying to reach out to a local lodge in Staten Island, NY but I have been unable to get in touch with someone. I do not know any Freemasons so I do not have someone to ask. I have wanted to be a Freemason for a long time and I believe I am ready to take a step towards becoming one. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

CLewey44

Hi, I am interested in becoming a Freemason. I have been trying to reach out to a local lodge in Staten Island, NY but I have been unable to get in touch with someone. I do not know any Freemasons so I do not have someone to ask. I have wanted to be a Freemason for a long time and I believe I am ready to take a step towards becoming one. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://nymasons.org/2016/lodge-locator/

I'm sure you have tried this but if not, here is a lodge locator and it looks like there is one on Staten Island. Tompkins 471...You can try to correspond with them by contacting through their website or just go by there on a night of stated meetings and speak with anyone there or specifically the secretary.

http://tompkins471.com/about

Good luck to you.

Henry R

Feel free to email me at henryinet@gmail.com