Turning in My Petition Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by SkyTraveler, May 1, 2016.

1. alsiyabi

alsiyabi Registered User

Hi
    I try to be apart of Masonic brotherhood
    I thought it is easy and they need a people from Middle East but I found there is nothing call free mason in my country it is difficult but you know some time I am fell that I am Masonic with out lodge or person invite me so from now I am the first Masonic in my country
    I will be the first I will be the first
    No need for lodge
    If I try and I don't find one so I will be with my self study read every thing

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro

2. Travelling Man91

Travelling Man91 Registered User

Why is your profile pic a S&C if you are not yet a MM ? I understand it's just a pic and some jurisdictions allow EA to display it, and if this is the case then disregard.

hfmm97 likes this.
  3. Randy81

Randy81 Premium Member

Congrats on your EA degree. I hope you enjoyed and hope you enjoy the FC, and MM degrees!

4. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Lol!

5. Brother H

Brother H Registered User

Frankly,
    I don't know if it is funny, silly or Pathetic how these people from outside the Fraternity will start making comments like if "They discovered the Conspiracy" that is only created in their own mind!
    Like the post #13: "Prepare for the tragedy", which Tragedy?? Oh My God this is Hilarious :'))))

6. SkyTraveler

SkyTraveler Registered User

Hey Traveling Man91,

I didn't realize at the time I was using a MM image. I thought it was the symbol for a mason in general. I know now =)

Last Monday I was raised for the third time and wow what an experience! I am so glad to finally be a Master Mason. I participated in my first meeting yesterday.

truthseeker and Bloke like this.
  7. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Just raised. Not raised for the 3rd time. That makes it sound like you went through the degree 3 times. You were Raised to the Sublime Degree of MM.

anyways.....

Congrats Brother!!

8. SkyTraveler

SkyTraveler Registered User

Thanks again! I have heard it said as 'thrice adopted.' Maybe I got it mixed up with that. Thanks for helping out a newbie!

truthseeker likes this.
  9. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Yes thrice adopted...3 degrees...its all good brother

10. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

Welcome again, and again, to the family thrice adopted Brother.

11. MeCorby

MeCorby Registered User

12. Matt L

Matt L Site Benefactor

I'm a little late, congrat's Brother, learn to live by the morals lessons inculcated in our degree's. It will make you a better man, husband, father. Good luck in you travels.

Share My Freemasonry