My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turning in my petition tonight

Jericho2013

Premium Member
The brothers at my lodge have been talking to me for some time about joining the York Rite. I went Scottish Rite way back after I started in Masonry. They brought me a petition last night and signed it. I'm going to go have dinner with them tonight before their YR meeting and turn in the petition. Too bad I have to wait til next year for the festival.

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
There is a Festival scheduled at Helotes York Rite on Saturday, September 28th. The requirement is that you have to have already been elected to receive both the Capitular and Cryptic degrees and there is some paperwork required. If you are interested, your Secretary/Recorder can email our Secretary/Recorder at zhentschel@aol.com. His name is Andy Hentschel and he'll be glad to help. I'll be out of town until Sunday, but I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have once I return. (If you reply with any questions, it will be Sunday evening or Monday before I'll be able to reply)

You will enjoy the degrees no matter when you take them, so congrats on planning the next step in your masonic journey!

S&F
BroBill