My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ukraine

Winter

Premium Member
Questions on going to the Ukraine , to help our Masonic Brothers . Is this possible ?
As with anything dealing with a foreign jurisdiction, your first point of contact must always be your own Grand Lodge, usually through your Lodge Secretary. Otherwise you risk putting yourself afoul of your own GL regulations. That being said, there are already numerous venues that have been established to get aid to our Brothers affected by the conflict. A quick internet search will turn up several hits. But be wary. These types of situations bring scammers out of the woodwork. That's why I suggest seeing what your own GL may already have in place for donations.

As for actually traveling to a location where active fighting is going on? If you are asking that question here, then you likely don't have the experience needed to go there. :)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Armando Cobarrubio

Traveling to a conflict zone where our( Masonic Brothers ) may be and there's a chance to ease the suffering , then I will try , using any resources available to me .
Good day my brothers.....

Winter

Premium Member
Traveling to a conflict zone where our( Masonic Brothers ) may be and there's a chance to ease the suffering , then I will try , using any resources available to me .
Good day my brothers.....
Well, for all we know you're a top notch operator with oodles of experience in dangerous situations and will be just fine. Though it doesn't sound like it. And while your goal in helping Brothers who may need it is laudable, the only thing you're likely to accomplish by going there is to need that same aid yourself. Or worse. But I presume you're an adult capable of making your own decisions and wise counsel has been offered. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk