My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valley of Galveston Reunion

Bridge2light

Premium Member
Starting this Friday the 5th at 17:00 and continuing Saturday at 07:00am, Is our Spring reunion.
If you are Interested in joining the SR come along, or if you are a SR please come and watch the degrees and visit with us..........

Txgunslinger

I have a question for you. I have been in the Blue lodge for 23 years. Somewhere around 191990, I went to a Houston reunion and was iniated in both the SR and SHrine. I kept my membership up for several years but I was a in my late 20's and had a yound family to raise while trying to make a living on a city policemans salary. I had to demit due to financial reasons. My question is, would I be required to petition the SR and Shrine again if I had the desire to re activate my memberships? Thanks Please PM me if you have the answers

Bridge2light

Premium Member
I have a question for you. I have been in the Blue lodge for 23 years. Somewhere around 191990, I went to a Houston reunion and was iniated in both the SR and SHrine. I kept my membership up for several years but I was a in my late 20's and had a yound family to raise while trying to make a living on a city policemans salary. I had to demit due to financial reasons. My question is, would I be required to petition the SR and Shrine again if I had the desire to re activate my memberships? Thanks Please PM me if you have the answers

PM Sent........