Very eager to join

Discussion in 'Your Masonic Story' started by fast206, Jul 2, 2013.

1. fast206

fast206 Registered User

Hi I live on Seattle Washington and am really excited to join.... I have done a lot of research and am a little nervous. I have had a past criminal record but am now a changed man. It isn't anything serious but would really like some feed back.. will it affect me being able to join

Freemason Connect Mobile

2. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

First, congrats on a good first step to joining the Craft. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and all... Every state is different, but usually a felony on your record (or any crime of moral turpitude) will disqualify you. You say isn't serious, so you should be ok.

Masonry is about making good men better. A man who already sees himself as "perfect" would find Masonry useless in his life. Are you a good man? Do you wan to see yourself made better? Like many endeavors, Freemasonry does indeed begin in your own heart. I you've got the spirit, you'll find what you're looking for.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  3. j_gimpy

j_gimpy Registered User

Hello,

I can't really answer your question any better than Crono can, but, as a fellow Washingtonian, I'd like to congratulate you on taking your first steps into Masonry, and welcome you to the forum as well. Happy seeking. I'm sure this great group of guys can answer any question you have.

Entered Apprentice Mason
    Phoenix Lodge #154
    Sumner, Washington

Share My Freemasonry