My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What an Experience!!

JKC84

Last night I took my first degree initiation with two other new initiates and i had the blessings of going first and being able to witness the other two brothers go through theirs and man oh man what a mind blowing and emotional experience. 5 years of personal research on this fraternity and now I myself am apart if it. A night I will always remember!

Freemason Connect Mobile

CzarAlexis

Congratulations Brother!

I too was initiated with two others and I also had the good fortune to go first and witness the initiation in its entirely.

It truly is amazing! I'm glad you were able to witness that. Make sure you attend others and get in on them as much as you can. They help not only in your upcoming memory work but in deeper understanding of the degree itself. Learn!

:-D

Freemason Connect Mobile

JKC84

Congratulations Brother!

I too was initiated with two others and I also had the good fortune to go first and witness the initiation in its entirely.

It truly is amazing! I'm glad you were able to witness that. Make sure you attend others and get in on them as much as you can. They help not only in your upcoming memory work but in deeper understanding of the degree itself. Learn!

:-D

Freemason Connect Mobile

Thank you brother, and yes I plan on taking part in many of the imitations. It was definitely a surreal moment.

Freemason Connect Mobile

crono782

Premium Member
Congrats Brother. Watching and being part of other degrees will greatly help in understanding what you just went through and your upcoming proficiency work.

Todd Robinson

Congratulations!

We had 5 candidates in my class but one couldn't make it that nite due to work. I entered 3rd out of 4 so I got to watch the last candidate after me take his Obligation.

The Master arraigned for the lodge in an adjacent town to confer a courtesy degree on our 5th candidate the following week. I figured I'd go to see him go thru the degree. It was great to see the whole ritual again (a few times over since the other lodge had their own candidates) just a week after I went thru it. It helped things sink in quite a bit.

Needless to say, I went to the other lodges 2nd & 3rd degrees to get the same benefit. :)

I like to go to different lodges and watch their degree work. Although the ritual is the same throughout the jurisdiction, each lodge has their own unique customs.

Enjoy!

Freemason Connect Mobile

shadowwalker

I took my EA alone. I had been doing my work for about a month when our WM took me to a lodge in a neighboring town where they were doing an EA degree. It sure is inspiring to see it. I have just became active again after several years of not being able to attend lodge. I look forward to attending and hopefully participating in helping more Brothers enjoy the beauty and Brotherhood of our Craft. Welcome Brother.

JKC84

I took my EA alone. I had been doing my work for about a month when our WM took me to a lodge in a neighboring town where they were doing an EA degree. It sure is inspiring to see it. I have just became active again after several years of not being able to attend lodge. I look forward to attending and hopefully participating in helping more Brothers enjoy the beauty and Brotherhood of our Craft. Welcome Brother.

Thank you brother. I as well look forward to attending more degree rituals.

Freemason Connect Mobile

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I was just initiated last month and you are right it is a wondeful thing to witness. It will also help for your memory work it has for me.

Freemason Connect Mobile

SheaW

I was initiated last week! What an experience.

It felt like an experience similar to being a young child going to a theatre for the first time. Being involved in something bigger and more emotional to understand at that moment.

Freemason Connect Mobile